Sellers will have access to the following 2 reports:
- No. Of Order: Indicates number of orders placed with the chosen category, product and brand combination in the chosen time duration. This report excludes cancelled orders
- Revenue: Shows total GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) of orders placed within the chosen category, product and brand combination in the chosen time duration. This report excludes cancelled orders.
You can download the corresponding data in excel format by clicking on the “Export to Excel” button
You have the following choices when filtering the reports:
- Date: You can use some preset values like last 7 days, last month, etc or choose specific date ranges by selecting custom range and then choosing the start and end date.
- Category: You can choose specific category for which you want the data
- Product: You can choose a specific product for which you want the data. The corresponding category should be chosen.
- Brand: You can choose a specific brand for which you want the data. Required Category and Product for that brand should be chosen
- Default Choice: Last 7 Days, All categories, All Product and All Brands
- Day: Be default the result is shown for every day in chosen time period.
- Week: Results can be grouped by week in the chart. Week runs from Sunday to Monday
- Month: Results can be grouped by Calendar month in the chart